Wednesday, March 9, 2016

More on the Circular Vest

I managed to get the center of the best to stay flat for a few more rounds:



I then carefully marked where the sleeves should go, made the openings with chain less foundation double-crochet (As fun as it sounds. Really.), and did a few more rows.

It wasn't even CLOSE to flat... so, basically everything I crocheted yesterday had to be frogged. 

Let me tell you this: Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable HATES to be frogged. It's basically single-spun acrylic MOHAIR. It took less time to frog than to crochet on the first place - but only just barely.

Anyway, today, I managed to get a good, flat middle circle all the way out to the arm holes.



Tomorrow, after the sleeves, it can begin to ruffle a bit. But for now, it is flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...