Thursday, January 28, 2016

Dreamscope

My friend Jhada got the Dreamscope app, and has been having all manner of fun with her already-amazing portraits.

So you know, it's an app that takes photos from your phone (camera or memory) and applies one of many (so very many!) filters over it. The upload and convert process takes about three minutes, then your results are thrown all over the world.

As I don't necessarily want pics of me all over (this blog and G+ don't count - really, who sees it?), I opted to use a few of the more normal filters to see the results.

Here's the original photo:

Watercolors filter:

Um, no. I know it's just grabbing a splash color, but the brick red makes it a little too Stephen King.

Charcoal filter:

I like this one much better full size. The tire tracks in the foreground are cool.

Oils filter:

Meh.

Sketch filter:

Ding ding, we have a winner! You'll be seeing more of this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...