Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The next few posts will be images from shops I visited during the Metro Yarn Crawl. I'll try to remember to add links to the actual shops as I go!! I'll also post in the order I visited.

First up: Second Story Knits in Bethesda, MD. www.secondstoryknits.com

I thought I'd taken more than two pictures... I think I was agog at the yarn. Or the yarn fumes got me, or something. It's a really great little shop; in the same spot as The Needlework Loft and Knit+Stitch=Bliss, if you've been to either of those in the past. This was my first trip to the space's new incarnation.


Yep, that's a Girasole on the left...


One lady makes ALL the baby things.
"She just likes making baby things," I was told.




I got needles, some cute-sayings pins, and yarn. The colorway of the yarn is "Nothing Says Screw You Like a Rainbow". Seriously. But it makes up actual large rainbow stripes against large blue-sky-with-clouds stripes, so should be really cool armwarmers come fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...